Key Person Insurance
Key Person Insurance
Key Person Insurance protects the business from the impact of losing a key person, such as their critical skills, profit generation and client base.
Keyperson Capital Protection
Typically , the greatest asset to a business is the intellectual capital and personal effort by key people. Keyperson Capital insurance is an asset protection for your business, recognising that the continued contribution of key people is critical to the long term success of any business.
Keyperson Capital Benefits
- Repays debts to preserve the business assets. If your business has a bank loan, or if a mortgage on your home is funding the business then this type of insurance may be necessary.
- Protects the owner’s personal interests
- Frees up cash flow for the business.
- Maintains its credit standing if a business owner or a loan guarantor dies or is disabled.
Keyperson Revenue Protection
Almost every business has the computer, copier and car insured. Yet it’s important to recognise that these are not the most valuable asset to your business. Often, it is the contribution of key individuals which plays the greatest significance in generating business revenue.
Keyperson Revenue Protection can assist in:
- Compensating for the loss of business revenue
- Pays the cost of finding and hiring a suitable replacement person
- Protects the business profits
- Maintains the value of the business as a going concern.
Things to consider include:
- Who is missed most when on holiday?
- Would the business miss their contribution if sick or disabled? How long would it take to replace them, how could that be funded?
If you would like to know more about this product and how it can protect you, please contact us on 1300 300 561.
Any advice or recommendation that may have been implied is General Advice only. Please be aware that we have not taken into consideration your needs, objectives or financial requirements. Before deciding to purchase a financial product, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement to ensure the product is suitable for your needs.