With access to many Australian and International Insurers we can help you protect your Home, Contents or Investment property.

Home & Contents Landlord Insurance

As you know Home & Contents, Landlords insurance can sometimes be confusing. Insurance2U helps you understand how to protect your home, contents and investment property.

Our advisers will make it clear and easy for you to select the right type and level of insurance to make sure your family home, investment property and valuable possessions are protected.

Let us do the hard-work and help you be protected when you need it most.

Talk to us about:

  • Home and contents (defined events, accidental damage)
  • Landlords Insurance
  • Prestigious householders insurance